Optimizing the education controlling process makes them a competent point of contact in their company.
Components of the seminars and consulting projects:
- Analysis of the current situation in your company
- Development of a strategic target competence profile based on our competence management system
- Indicators for PE needs and systematic needs analysis
- Presentation of education controlling based on the continuing education process
- Implementation of tools to increase learning transfer
- Development of company-specific key figures incl. Benchmarks
- Checklists for reviewing the relevance of specific key figures for your company
- Possible success parameters and benefit criteria for the assessment of PE measures
- Benchmarks and recommendations for the preparation and visualization of key figures
- Argumentation coaching so that you get budgets even in times of “further training savings measures”
- Evaluation options for employee surveys, 360-degree feedback, appraisal interviews incl. Numerous practical tips for cost-effective and efficient implementation of the most common HR tools
Our joint work began in 2004 with the establishment of a management development program based on the Schloemmer& Partner competency model. Highest practical orientation, professionally coordinated trainers and our training controlling ensure the transfer of learning. Together, we have successfully implemented a special program for burnout prevention and train-the-trainer training. All tools can be used in day-to-day business in the branches.
Throughout our long-standing cooperation, Sonja Schloemmer has accompanied us time and again as a sparring partner on HR strategic issues. Together we drafted an initial plan for a new global salary model to replace our previous model, developed our succession planning on the basis of a position-specific performance profile, and defined NPO-relevant key indicators in education controlling. We also commissioned Sonja Schloemmer to certify the internal HR processes, taking into account the cooperation with local HR managers.
Her consulting approach is characterized above all by the very open and trusting discussions we have had and the structured development of solution-oriented optimizations.
During our many years of working together, Sonja Schloemmer has repeatedly supported us as a sparring partner on HR strategy issues. Together, we were able to design the introduction of a new and global salary model to replace our previous remuneration scheme, develop our succession planning on the basis of a position-specific performance profile and define NPO-relevant key figures in education controlling. We also commissioned Sonja Schloemmer to certify the internal HR processes, taking into account cooperation with local HR managers.
Her consulting approach is characterized above all by very open and trusting discussions and the structured development of optimizations to find solutions.
“The seminar “Strategic Competence Management” with Ms. Sonja Schlömmer from the seminar series “Competence and Talent Management” offers great support for us HR professionals. With concrete tools, such as the comprehensive competence card set, many other proven methods and incorruptible key figures, the integration of personnel development processes in the company appears to be very simple. Key success factors from the company’s own environment can be discussed discreetly but directly and immediately – an important addition on the way to structured and excellent personnel development!”
As a cooperation partner and supplier, we were able to outsource the entire personnel development process and concentrate on our core business. Our team has been systematically trained, coached and certified since 2003. All measures are evaluated on the basis of an included education controlling system.
Guntramsdorf, May. 2011