Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The right of withdrawal only applies to physical shipments. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us(Schloemmer & Partner KG
Unternehmensberatung, Gallmeyergasse 5A Stiege 3 top 10, A-1190 Wien, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will return to you all payments we have received from you for physical products, excluding delivery costs and handling costs in the amount of Euro 10. immediately and at the latest within 20 days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; we may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back
or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within 5 days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 5 days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the buyer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the buyer,
- for the delivery of templates whose content can be copied, e.g. Worksheets, tools or competence cards.
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings that have already been consumed.